At Good Hope Baptist, we are Sharing the good news about Jesus, creating a Loving place, where His people are Discerning the work He has called them to do, and where His people are Equipping one another to do His work.
THE MISSION REVEALED
Sharing the Good News about Jesus:
• Praying for those who are suffering without the love of Jesus in their lives.
• Telling others about Jesus Christ through teaching, preaching, and music.
• Telling others and each other what Jesus means in our lives.
• Demonstrating God’s love for people by serving those in need.
Creating a Loving place:
• Praying for one another.
• Teaching and encouraging one another and our neighbors to love God and to love others.
• Building loving, encouraging and forgiving relationships with one another which will be
a light in the dark world around us.
• Enjoying one another through fellowship.
• Being open and inviting to those seeking or needing Jesus – no matter the background.
• Serving one another and our neighbors with love and compassion.
Where His people are Discerning the work He has called them to do:
• Praying together and for each other for God to reveal the work that He would have us do.
• Studying God’s Word to learn about Him and how He wants all of us to be.
• Each one of us serving in the church to reveal and use the gifts and talents we have been given.
• Using the close relationships with one another in the church to reveal each others’ gifts and talents and to encourage one another to use what God has given us for His Kingdom.
Where His people are Equipping one another to do His work:
• Teaching and encouraging one another to stay in prayer and fellowship with God.
• Studying the Bible in depth and with excitement, committing Truth to memory so that we are best prepared for what may come.
• Correcting one another in sincere love for the purpose of reconciliation.
• Connecting people with one another to fulfill the purpose that God has in our lives.
• Going out and doing His work wherever we are.
• Coming back and sharing with one another what God is doing through each of us.